Sanrio Co., Ltd (Japanese: 株式会社サンリオ, Kabushikigaisha Sanrio) is a Japan based company and lifestyle brand that aims to spread heart-felt emotion under the philosophy "Small Gift Big Smile".
Sanrio is loved for its many 'cute' original characters that it creates, such as the popular Hello Kitty and other lesser known characters such as Cinnamoroll, My Melody, Kerokerokeroppi and Hangyodon. It owns rights to the Mr. Men and Little Miss franchise, and the Peanuts franchise in Japan.
Sanrio produces and licenses gifts of many kinds. It works in the publishing, video and animation industries, where it is responsible for books, film and video often featuring its characters. It has a "Sanrio Films" label.
- Sanrio Greetings.
- Sanrio Entertainment (former: Sanrio Communication World, Harmonyland).
- Sanrio Far East.
- Sanrio Car Lease.
- Sanrio Enterprise.
- Sanrio Music Productions.
- Sanrio Wave.
- Sanrio (USA subsidiary)
- Sanrio Global (UK subsidiary).
- Sanrio (Brazil subsidiary).
- Sanrio (Hong Kong subsidiary).
- Sanrio Digital
- Sanrio Korea.
- Sanrio Shanghai International Trading.
- Sanrio Asia Merchandise.
- Sanrio Taiwan.
- Sanrio G.m.b.H.
- Mister Men Ltd.
- Mister Films Ltd.
- Sanrio UK Finance.
- Sanrio Chile.
- Sanrio Global Asia.
- Character Soft (video games).
- Imagineer (video games).
- KFC (food).
- Moke's Bread & Breakfast (food).
- Sega Sammy Holdings (Jewelpet).
- Nintendo (Pocket Hello Kitty, Hello Kitty World, other games released on Nintendo systems).
- Rocket Company (video games).
- Shogakukan (books).
- Viz Media (books).
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Sanrio Wiki by expanding it.|